- More recent population estimates for the bridled nailtail wallaby suggest that numbers within the park are around 500 individuals.
- The spread of the red fox population corresponds with declines in the distribution of several medium-sized ground-dwelling mammals, including bridled nailtail wallabies and quokkas.
- A number of marsupial species are also no longer found within the park, including the rufous bettong, bridled nailtail wallaby, western barred bandicoot and lesser stick-nest rat.
- It is generally less common in areas where the dingo is more prevalent, however it has, primarily through its burrowing behaviour, achieved niche differentiation with both the bridled nailtail wallabys and quokkas.
- The pig-footed bandicoot ( " Chaeropus ecaudatus " ) and crescent nailtail wallaby ( " Onychogalea lunata " ) previously occurred in the subregion, but both are now extinct.
- Bruce Leake, a farmer from nearby brush wallaby, rock-wallaby, nailtail wallaby, banded hare-wallaby, rufous hare-wallaby, woylie, boodie, pig-footed bandicoot, dalgite, numbat and chuditch.
- The national park is home to many distinctly Australian species of flora and fauna, including wallaroos, red and grey kangaroos, swamp wallabies, black-striped wallabies, yellow-footed rock-wallabies and endangered bridled nailtail wallabies.
- It's difficult to see nailtail wallabies in a sentence. 用nailtail wallabies造句挺難的
如何用nailtail wallabies造句，用nailtail wallabies造句，nailtail wallabies in a sentence, 用nailtail wallabies造句和nailtail wallabies的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。