- Xanthohumol is the principal flavonoid in hops.
- "' Xanthohumol "'is a prenylated chalconoid from hops and beer.
- Xanthohumol is under basic research for its potential properties, while 8-prenylnaringenin is a potent phytoestrogen.
- Hops also contain xanthohumol, a prenylated chalcone, and other compounds under preliminary research for their potential health properties.
- The fragrant flower cones, known as hops, impart bitterness and flavor, and also have preservative qualities . " H . lupulus " contains myrcene, humulene, xanthohumol, myrcenol, linalool, tannins, and resin.
- It's difficult to see xanthohumol in a sentence. 用xanthohumol造句挺難的